Apr 5, 2008

Early Bird Special



So when I get tired of working on a serious project, I start doodling, and so i sketched this up in Photoshop when I was talking with Jenn. I really like this, and think I am going to start moving more toward this style for the next couple weeks. I should get going on a portfolio, or trying to find a summer intern somewhere good. I don't know, any ideas for the intern, next drawing, etc.
Lakers came from behind and beat Dirk and the rest of the Mavericks. Oh man, my dad and I were yelling, cheering, mad, up, and down. I totally smashed my knee on the coffee table in the livingroom while I was heading back to the couch after jumping from my seat. As I look at it now, there is a little cut where the metal latch I hit, took skin off. Sweet, good night.

p.s. Sorry for the loss Ian. Everybody's (t)here for you when you need something :/

No comments:

Post a Comment